• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New PS3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PS3

"Owning a PS3 Slim is like being besotted with a beautiful but aloof 19-year-old French girl who despises you.

"You will worship her obsessively and she will remain coldly impassive, but you will come to relish the pain as you spiral inexorably downward into lonely insanity and ultimately oblivion. It's that good."

Adult men are already queueing to get their hands on the little black box that will allow them to pretend they are a special-ops ninja marine while slumped against the sofa, in their underpants, at 3am, in an empty house, with their penis out.
    IT consultant and games enthusiast, Peter Stone, said:"I'll close the curtains, plug my drip in and play until I drown in my own poop.

"I suppose my wife might complain but, to be honest, I think she may have moved out a couple of months ago. I'd better check."

Mash Linky

Mash is IMO one of the best sites on tinterweb at the moment.

Working...
X