• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Read and digested to your advice....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read and digested to your advice....

Decided not to bother with a Tech MSc....

Am off this afternoon, to an interview with the MBA Programme Director to discuss why I should go to her university for a part-time EMBA.

Any advice?

T

Originally posted by Tingles View Post

Am off this afternoon, to an interview with the MBA Programme Director to discuss why I should go to her university for a part-time EMBA.

Any advice?

T
    Yes show her your bank statement that shows how you're paying. That's all she'll care about.

HTYH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

What's it like to be such a sad cynical git?

Comment

experienced realist.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

How long have you got?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Decided not to bother with a Tech MSc....

Any advice?

T
            The advice would rather depend on the university. Harvard? Slough?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              The advice would rather depend on the university. Harvard? Slough?
              A Northern 'Red brick' University.... so neither.

Comment

MBA?
                Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Yes show her your bank statement that shows how you're paying. That's all she'll care about.
                WHS.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I want to do an MBA, more for personal achievement than anything else, but at this time (young family) I have very little time to study. Also I find it hard to find any justification with regards to having a MBA in this career path.

Comment

Seriously, I worry about you lot sometimes.

So far I have seen this group Naysay

1: Networking
                    2: Networking sites
                    3: Qualifications

And you wonder why so many of you are on the bench for many weeks/months

MBA is a really good qualification to get and it certainly makes a person more relevant for a directorial role in many organisations.
                    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X