• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've wet myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've wet myself

Just went to the bathroom and the bloody phone went. Hurried up me doings and came back to my desk and I've spotted I've dribbled down my trousers.

It's a good job I'm on my own here.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    You aren't.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You shouldn't have hurried up because of the phone. The moment you allow your bladder functions to be dictated by a machine is one that should be delayed as long as possible.

Comment

Just went to the bathroom and the bloody phone went. Hurried up me doings and came back to my desk and I've spotted I've dribbled down my trousers.

had a pot noodle and the bloody doorbell went.

Fixed that for you.
        King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Look in the mirror......that's you everyday in 30 years time
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

err buy an answerphone then spend as long as you like on the loo
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
              had a pot noodle and the bloody doorbell went.

Fixed that for you.
              I'd never let anything interrupt me when I'm having a pot noodle.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
              Look in the mirror......that's you everyday in 30 years time
              Hey, I'm 50. It's already here. I won't be around in 30 years.

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              You aren't.
              What, you wet yourself too?

Originally posted by chef View Post
              err buy an answerphone then spend as long as you like on the loo
              Actually, it was the mobile and going to voicemail was what I was trying to avoid.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Excellent. Now you shall be ever known as Mr Pissy Pants!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe you should wear darker coloured trousers so it doesn't show so much?

Comment

Working...
                  X