• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job vacancy - Urgent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job vacancy - Urgent!

The CUK village is in need of a new idiot.

I'd do it myself but don't have the time.

Please send two references along with your views on the economy, climate change, swine flu and people who look a bit different to you or talk with an accent to the usual address.

TIA

Last time ace00 applied, I pointed out to him that the post was occupied and he very rudely put me on his Ignore list. Can someone please quote this so he knows that I can reconsider him for the job
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Me, me, me, me.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Has something happened to Cybertory?
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Sorry. Apparently he stated that all Scots should be put down at birth. The administrator is a sweaty sock, so he got banned.

Or something like this.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
              Yes, there was a lynching.

Comment

Nominate shaunbhoy (or Shaun_bhoy who also appears to exist)
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X