• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plumbing is now fixed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumbing is now fixed

I'd whine about high cost of it, but being without toilet was making me feel rather poor - better go do some work to earn money

I thought this was going to be a thread about you having a vasectomy. Ho hum.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Did HAB fix your plumbing by pushing a very large rod up your U bend?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Way too much information here.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          LOL. Good job I had swallowed my tea.
          Not like you to be funny.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I'd whine about high cost of it, but being without toilet was making me feel rather poor - better go do some work to earn money

You could always use/hang around public toilets down the park and achieve the same result

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Does that mean getting a proper job?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Does that mean getting a proper job?
                Yes. I'll have to be in the office early in the morning from next week

Well, at least this time I won't have to drive 50 miles one way to it - though it might still take an hour to get 3 miles to City Center

Comment

You shouldn't need a toilet. Use the garden like all the other squirrels
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I thought this was going to be a thread about you having a vasectomy. Ho hum.
                    I thought this was a thread about the Polish mafia.

Comment

Working...
                    X