• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Health & Safety Numptiness II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health & Safety Numptiness II

They've done pint glasses, today they've decided to move onto hanging baskets.

if sas were here he'd say:

"hang the lot of 'em"

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      They've done pint glasses, today they've decided to move onto hanging baskets.
      Flowerpots are allegedly the second most dangerous gardening item in the uk after lawnmowers at approx 5300 incidents a year.

It's for your own good ffs!

Comment

Spontaneously Combusting Hanging Baskets????

FFS

It's like I've woken up in I am Legend and I'm the only sane safetybod left, the rest are all mutants trying to destroy the world we live in.

I apologise profusely for my profession!

Excuse me while I take out the Corvette with my shotgun and baseball bat.

I'm gonna kick some H&S Mutie ass....
        'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Flowerpots are allegedly the second most dangerous gardening item in the uk after lawnmowers at approx 5300 incidents a year.

It's for your own good ffs!
          So why not ban lawnmowers first?

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
            It's like I've woken up in I am Legend and I'm the only sane safetybod left, the rest are all mutants trying to destroy the world we live in.
            Except that in the book, by the end he realises that he is the odd one out, and the others are now the norm

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
              So why not ban lawnmowers first?
              They should be banned imo. I've gone green and now get Raymond to cut the lawn around my victorian mansion with a hay scythe.

Comment

Ban them
                They are dangerous. One of them tried to strangle me the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  Ban them
                  They are dangerous. One of them tried to strangle me the other day
                  Health and Safety or a hanging basket?
                  'elf and safety guru

Comment

In my wild younger days I had a few pints in glass jars in here. I can't believe I made it out alive. I did some crazy tulip back then.
                    Last edited by George Parr; 25 August 2009, 16:50. Reason: too many http://s
                    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X