• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day for us support monkeys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day for us support monkeys

Central London - £9 per hour FFS

What's the agents cut?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      What's the agents cut?
      -my-own-throat-Dibbler?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        What's the agents cut?
        Well it's also showing with another agent at £12.50 so I'd guess this one is near 100%

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
          A leading charity...
          ...Seeks another charity.

It's not an awful lot less then my current supposedly temporary rate, I noticed new speed cameras on the M5 this morning ...'falling down' day is getting ever closer.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
            That actually works out less than my first permie job after uni paid
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              That actually works out less than my first permie job after uni paid
              My first permie job after poly was £3.33 an hour - mind you, that was back when Frankie Goes to Hollywood with Two Tribes was number 1

Comment

£360 a week for an 8hr day...

£18,000 a year....

£250 take home (approx)

They gotta be joking

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
                  £360 a week for an 8hr day...

£18,000 a year....

£250 take home (approx)

They gotta be joking
                  Only £16700 if you allow for bank hols and 4 weeks off at some point!

Comment

after train fare and lunch you wouldnt be able to pay your rent!

Comment

Working...
                    X