• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My client is .... (poll)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My client is .... (poll)

Private or Public sector?

(If you have no client I suggest you pick AndyW)...
    Private
    68.97%
    Public
    13.79%
    AndyW is my client and I keep him very well serviced.
    17.24%
    Last edited by chris79; 26 August 2009, 12:11.
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Chop chop

Comment

Poll failure.

Some of us contract for banks, that have been partially or fully privatised. So my answer is: Both.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Poll failure.

Some of us contract for banks, that have been partially or fully privatised. So my answer is: Both.
        Technically it can only be one or the other? The banks aren't classed as 'state owned' since they are privately run?.. (I know what you're saying though)..

Comment

Also what about those of use who work for the private sector, but work on public sector contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
            Also what about those of use who work for the private sector, but work on public sector contracts?
            Again, your client would be private..

My last gig was just that, private company.. but in turn their customer was public sector..

Comment

How the hell am I supposed to know whether your client is public or private? I think you should've researched the company a little better before you signed on the dotted line
              A bad workman blames his fools

EDIT: *tools

stupid keyboard.

http://twitter.com/TheAnonTechGuy

Comment

whs

Comment

Originally posted by SlimRick View Post
                  How the hell am I supposed to know whether your client is public or private? I think you should've researched the company a little better before you signed on the dotted line
                  I'm training to be the next Paul McKenna and my subliminal messages embedded in previous posts over the past 2 years should have drawn you to the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Poll failure.

Poll failure - my client is a f***ing nightmare. Where's that option, eh??
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X