• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cinque millesimi alberini oggi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinque millesimi alberini oggi

I'm gonna get there. And then bugger off on hols for two weeks to celebrate
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I'm gonna get there. And then bugger off on hols for two weeks to celebrate
    Where the fck is that?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Una cosa del genere è la causa di una vacanza di due settimane?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        Where the fck is that?
        What?

My post was a babelfish translation of what I'm gonna get today

Can't verify the accuracy of the translation!

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

What?

Lascia la speranza del posto cinquemila è qualcosa di stupido
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

What?

But it plants to you to say immani fregnacce and gone to make in culo all and two
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I seem to have inadvertently stirred up a nido degli api.

Comment

Might have to add I'm off on hols to Italy tomorrow for two weeks.

It seemed kinda topical, but I reckon I'm in danger of asking a local for a fresh shot of his daughter, without milk please. And keep the change.

Comment

Might have to add I'm off on hols to Italy tomorrow for two weeks.

It seemed kinda topical, but I reckon I'm in danger of asking a local for a fresh shot of his daughter, without milk please. And keep the change.
                  There was a proposal in the last days to reintroduce dialect at school as a mandatory subject so make sure that you also can speak local dialect.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                    There was a proposal in the last days to reintroduce dialect at school as a mandatory subject so make sure that you also can speak local dialect.
                    I'm good at local dialect, I am. Some might say it's my mother tongue.

Comment

Working...
                    X