• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmslow!!!

Kerry Katona, the former Atomic Kitten singer and face of Iceland, has been arrested on suspicion of attacking her accountant.
    Katona, 28, allegedly attacked David McHugh in his office in her home town of Warrington yesterday afternoon.
    "A 28-year-old woman from Wilmslow has been released and granted police bail until 12 October at 9am pending further investigation," a spokesman for Cheshire police said.
    Katona was cautioned by police on Monday on suspicion of possessing cocaine after a video emerged of her allegedly snorting the drug.
    She was dropped as the face of frozen food supermarket Iceland shortly afterwards.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

yes, Wilmslow is a place south of Manchester, "Wilmslow" lives in Wilmslow (im guessing) and so does Kerry Katona
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

why does this fat,ugly,lying,stunted frump get any time of day in the media?

Comment

that's not a nice way to talk about Wilmslow
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

lol its soo true though

Victoria beckham, Jordan, KK, what the hell....

none of them are even interesting!

Comment

Ah, but if you had an extra large lilo and a bucket of baby oil, would you throw them off?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Ah, but if you had an extra large lilo and a bucket of baby oil, would you throw them off?
              Hell yes! Then I'd coat the lilo in the baby oil so they couldn't climb back on.

I can't see the appeal at all TBH.

Comment

I rather admire Jordan. She's not pretty, she can't sing, dance, write (or do anything in particular), but she's made millions from marketing herself.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  yes! come on! VB - repulsive and looks like she hasnt eaten. KK - hell no!!!!! not even with a barge pole! Jordan - gross! and just looks caked and isnt even that filth just plays up to it

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    I rather admire Jordan. She's not pretty, she can't sing, dance, write (or do anything in particular), but she's made millions from marketing herself.
                    her fake tits.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X