• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched = Weight Loss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched = Weight Loss

Really pleased that at least life on the bench means weight loss! Dropped 12lbs over the past 6 weeks!

Not sure how I did it as am lounging around all day sending CV's out but hey!

This happens to me too.

I guess it's because there is no access to office biscuit tins, sweet machines or shops selling fat-filled sandwiches.

Well done btw
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Cheers!

Am thinking it was the Krispy Kremes that everyone kept bringing in to cheer up the team as we worked in an office with no daylight and was also rat infested!

Had my BMI checked by the Doctor and apparently I have gone down into the ideal which is good news!

Comment

That's my plan AB .. daily visits to the gym once I am on the bench ..

Hard to follow a healthy lifestyle in the office environment ..

My ideal day routine would be:
        breakfast .. CVs .. gym 2 hrs ... sleep 3 hrs .. lunch ... CVs .... jogging .. healthy snack ... TV & wine ... bedtime

Rather than:
        breakfast .. driving ... office ..driving ...TV & wine ..bedtime

Comment

Sounds like my old routine.

Breakfast..Tube..Work..Lunch+Snacks..Work..Tube..H ome..Dinner..Crash!

Am sure it helps when you feel more relaxed. Definitely less pressures when there is not much to do!
          Last edited by Hawkeye; 27 August 2009, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by *Alterego View Post

Not sure how I did it
            Loads of pot noodles probably.

Comment

Working...
            X