• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pork pie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork pie

Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a pork pie. Anyone here recently bought a pork pie tell me how much I should expect to pay?

Don't want to get ripped off.

Cheers,

DP

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a pork pie. Anyone here recently bought a pork pie tell me how much I should expect to pay?

Cheers,

DP
    Do you know that they are about 1,000 calories!!!!!!!

Dont do it - have 5 mars bars instead!!

Mmmmmmmm mars bars...

God, I've had a bacon sarnie, a sausage roll, a sarnie, and a twix today () and I could still eat a mars bar

It IS my last day at work though, so I'm celebrating!!

Oh...how did I turn a thread about pork pies into a thread about me?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers,

DP
      Not enough information, do you want a family sized pork pie, or one of those individual ones?

Of course, buying an individual pork pie is a bit like buying a screw from B&Q - they only come in multi-packs. So, in the long run, you might find it cheaper to buy a big one and cut it up...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Oh...how did I turn a thread about pork pies into a thread about me?

Comment

You love it!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers,

DP
            Where's the handbag emoticon?
            We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
            - Douglas Adams

Comment

Pork Pies, chavs etc... Have you thought about a scotch egg?

NOM!
              In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Pork pie?

You don't want to get a port pie. You want to get a sausage roll.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Pork pie? You're a contractor. Paté en croute, mate, with some chablis to wash it down.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

In my opinion the Melton Mowbrey is the prince of pies and you can expect to pay a hefty premium for such quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X