• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland's highest ever divorce settlement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland's highest ever divorce settlement

The high price has been put down to the sheep's strong physical attributes.

Seller Mr Morrison said the price was beyond his "wildest dreams".

New owner Mr Douglas said the Texel sheep was as good as he had seen, with a good body.

Linky

I was hoping it was going to be a Welsh story though.

Sounds like a good plan B
    Make the sheep a rentboy and earn million bucks

Comment

Is that what you normally pay???
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

<farmer mode ON>
        un eres wot farmrs aven to say on yon tup http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/livestock...s-texel-b.html
        <farmer mode OFF>

Being a commercial sheep breeder for 20 years i would like to think i know a thing or two about sheep the Texel is turning into a white faced Suffolk and Deveronvale Perfection is no exception. Too much bone, too much shoulder, a dip in his back you could get lost in, soft wooled and absolutely no giggot.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          <farmer mode ON>
          un eres wot farmrs aven to say on yon tup http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/livestock...s-texel-b.html
          <farmer mode OFF>
          Oh for the want of a giggot!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Oh for the want of a giggot!
            Well, further down it says:

That tup does not have too much bone and texels aren't turning uinto the suffolks. I think your getting carried away. Texel tups have big gigots, a damn sight bigger than the suffolks thats for sure.
            It's all a sign of too much rough cider, if yee arsks moi.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
            X