• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage Lenders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage Lenders

I have been operating as a Ltd Company since October 2008 and my current mortgage lender (who I have been with for over 15 years without missing a payment!) is refusing to consider me for a new mortgage because I have not got 1 years Ltd Company Accounts (even though I have proof of earnings for the last 25 years!!!)

Anyone else been in this pickle and if so did you find anyone out there who was willing to listen?

Cheers CC

I was in a similar situation and got a mortgage from Abbey via Contractor Money. I think they are listed somewhere on this site. They use the figures from your current contract to work out how much they will lend (5*Annual Contract).

Comment

I will take a look at Abbey - thanks for that snippett

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish Cream View Post
        I will take a look at Abbey - thanks for that snippett
        I think "rsingh about" making the point about going through "Contractor Money" could be of help...

Comment

Here you go. I doesn't get any easier than this.http://www.contractormoney.com/

--"No Longer rsingh about on the bench"

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish Cream View Post
            I have been operating as a Ltd Company since October 2008 and my current mortgage lender (who I have been with for over 15 years without missing a payment!) is refusing to consider me for a new mortgage because I have not got 1 years Ltd Company Accounts (even though I have proof of earnings for the last 25 years!!!)

Anyone else been in this pickle and if so did you find anyone out there who was willing to listen?

Cheers CC
            I was in the same position with Barclays but because I have my banking history with them they gave me the mortgage they wanted, without needing to see any accounts - they just wanted confirmation of projected years earnings from my accountant.

Who do you bank with and have you tried going through them ?

Comment

Another recommendation fro Contractor Money.
              I tried a few banks direct and was told where to get off including the one that gave me a mortgage via Contractor Money.

Comment

Working...
              X