• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oasis gone for good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oasis gone for good?

Apparently so... does anyone care? Is it for real this time or just another spat from being in each others' company too much for too long?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I hope it's permanent, never liked their sound much.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      I hope it's permanent, never liked their sound much.
      Do you want all bands to split just because you don't like them? You can't just let them get on with it?

You realise you'll hear much more Oasis on the radio now
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

******* hope so the manc *****.

Still, I guess we'll have to put up with the pair of ***** having a solo career or popping up here and there in the meeja.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I wish someone would give Liam Gallagher an overdose, just like MJ, even if he is a fellow Man city fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            ******* hope so the manc *****.
            Oi ! Less of the Manc as a term of abuse, nothing wrong with Mancs

Comment

I feel sorry for people who've paid good money for tour tix.

I personally have a big prob with bands who cancel gigs on a whim.

They'll be back in a few years when they want the cash I reckon. They're family - It's not like one of them died.

Comment

Blur FTW!!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I don't really mind that they are a very average band, craved by the semi literate who see their crappy lyrics as a profound statement or that their pseudo Beatles mince happened to be the 'sound of the 90s' but the throbber acts like we should go into a period of mourning over this news. Frankly it registers at the same level as Peter and Jordan splitting up.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Blur FTW!!
                    Is it 1995 already?

Which do you reckon will be bigger; Country House or Roll with it?

Comment

Working...
                    X