• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

could u recommend a good business bank account ? for new Ltd company ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could u recommend a good business bank account ? for new Ltd company ?

Could u recommend a good business bank account ? for new Ltd company ?

Please not the "Flabbey Business" they are rubbish. Also I am not keen on accounts that insist that you have to have at least 1000 quid in etc or they charge you 200 per month.

cheers.

"Also I am not keen on accounts that insist that you have to have at least 1000 quid in etc or they charge you 200 per month.
    ",

feck me, what kind of business doesn't have more than 1000 quid in the account ?

Milan.

Comment

Try the Really Very Good Business Bank. You can reach them on 0845 999 999.

Their web site is Really Very Good Business Bank

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Abbey
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

This is what you need.

Comment

How much spoon feeding do the newbies need? is the search option to difficult to use?

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
              How much spoon feeding do the newbies need? is the search option to difficult to use?

FFS

Contractors can be w*nkers sometimes eh HarrySp ? Stop being one and the industry make take kindly to us.

Comment

We have several accounts, and deposit accounts with the HSBC they have been very good.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  We have several accounts, and deposit accounts with the HSBC they have been very good.
                  And where do you keep your gold bullion?

Mine's in a cupboard under the stairs, with a few odd bits of platinum and some diamonds.
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                    And where do you keep your gold bullion?

Mine's in a cupboard under the stairs, with a few odd bits of platinum and some diamonds.
                    under the mattress and occasionally in my arse if the whim takes its fancy.
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X