• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was poisoned last week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was poisoned last week

One of our cats has a bowel problem and we have to feed her seperately and lace her cat food with lactulose and some other stuff to make her sh 1 t through the eye of a needle.

Well the missus was up in Scotland from wednesday, visiting relatives, so she left me stupid instructions on how to feed the stupid cat. She called these stupid instructions 'an idiots guide to feeding Brewster'.
    Of course nowhere in these stupid instructions did it say anything about not having ten pints before opening the capsules and administering the stuff. Nowhere in these stupid instructions did it mention washing hands afterwards.

Look ladies, if you dont want your husband to spend a whole day sitting on the bog, sh 1 tting for Britain, and blasting himself into a low orbit everytime he tests to see if it is a wet one, please be clearer when writing out your stupid instructions

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    One of our cats has a bowel problem and we have to feed her seperately and lace her cat food with lactulose and some other stuff to make her sh 1 t through the eye of a needle.

Well the missus was up in Scotland from wednesday, visiting relatives, so she left me stupid instructions on how to feed the stupid cat. She called these stupid instructions 'an idiots guide to feeding Brewster'.
    Of course nowhere in these stupid instructions did it say anything about not having ten pints before opening the capsules and administering the stuff. Nowhere in these stupid instructions did it mention washing hands afterwards.

Look ladies, if you dont want your husband to spend a whole day sitting on the bog, sh 1 tting for Britain, and blasting himself into a low orbit everytime he tests to see if it is a wet one, please be clearer when writing out your stupid instructions

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

EO you are a wimp

A little bit of kitty laxative and ten pints, and you are dying ...
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

oh dear giggle fit at the desk
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Go on then...blame it on the kitty meds, not the 10 pints

We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
          - Douglas Adams

Comment

Sounds like you had a dirty glass.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Sounds like you had a dirty glass.
              and an out of date packet of pork scratchings

Comment

The best bit is that she left you written instructions - that is EXACTLY what I would do with Mr P
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I was using some rust remover on a bathroom chrome thingy now all the fingers of my right hand are bright leaf green and I can't get it off.

PS Assuming you could annoy the latter enough to stop him being jolly which would win? The Incredible Hulk or the Jolly Green Giant?

PPS Cats ALWAYS have bowel problems. Nature evolved this strategy so they could annoy neighbours.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I was using some rust remover on a bathroom chrome thingy now all the fingers of my right hand are bright leaf green and I can't get it off.
                    Did you know that just 2gm of copper can give you fatal kidney damage?
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X