• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter....

Missus Tingles has signed on to it but hasn't actually Twitted(?) anything...

She's being followed by the Dalai Lama, Alan Carr & Jerry Seinfled....

She hasn't followed them - why would they follow her?

I don't understand?

Originally posted by Tingles View Post

I don't understand?
    Get her to follow me.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I don't understand?
      It's bizarre that twitter thing... I don't get it either.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        It's bizarre that twitter thing... I don't get it either.
        Me neither. I thought it was twatting
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I read somewhere that that is the basic profile of the vast majority of the millions of people that have signed up for it, including me. I twittered, "Anyone there?" in September 2008 and that was it for me. Still got three people following me though.

Comment

I get loads of 'em, they are just spammers and get blocked straight away.

In fact, I going to have a good old swear about them right now.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I get loads of 'em, they are just spammers and get blocked straight away.

In fact, I going to have a good old swear about them right now.
              I just clicked on follow
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I thought I'd log on to my account to see if there is anything and got:

Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

its the new jobswerve

http://www.twitterjobsearch.com/

Comment

It would be a lot more interesting if one could post comments on peoples', er, twits.

Or do you have to utter a twit yourself and point their twit to yours or v.v? It all sounds terribly complicated.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X