• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michelle Herrington Smith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Herrington Smith

I just can't get rid of her...

who?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Does anyone else get her spam emails (she's from PSR Recruitment)? Everyday there's something from her & it is always without exception a complete skillset mismatch. Time and time again I've asked her to go away but the only time she ever replied was when I said please stop sending me your fake jobs to which she replied "there (sic) not fake".

And while I'm on the subject, I wish i could somehow hoist up a big flag which says that under absolutely no circumstances am I remotely interested in any permanent role whatsoever. I've indicated this on my Jobserve / CWJobs profiles but it still doesn't seem to stop them. It's quite demoralising a few minutes into a call from an agent when they pop that question. My response is getting more tart with each one. Rant over!
      Last edited by wurzel; 2 September 2009, 11:00.

Comment

maybe you should write "I am only interested in Contract work" rather than "I am NOT interested in Permie work" as the keyword scanners will then pick up Contract rather than Permie.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Yes I get them - junior support roles at minimum wage etc etc. I've applied a couple of times for roles that I'd be perfect for and haven't heard anything back.
          Her mails go direct to my spam box and I hope she gives up on me soon.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Maybe there should be an email tax? Say 10p per mail sent.

Each email would contain an embedded link where the recipient could choose to click and therefor tax the sender or not if they consider it of genuine use.

Win win.

Anyone see a problem?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
              I just can't get rid of her...
              just block the domain in your web email.

Comment

Working...
              X