• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown's Dance Tsar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown's Dance Tsar

Old news I guess but I really thought this was a joke dreamed up by Private Eye or someone like that. I had no idea it was actually for real until today! That man really is a twunt of the highest order. A frikkin' dance tsar FFS when we're all worried about our jobs, homes and survival etc.

He likes to dance

Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

LOL yes very good but not quite so good as the dancing he does in this one

linky

Ok, it's old and you've probably seen it before but I love the addition of the canned laughter. 1:58 is particularly excruciating.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        LOL yes very good but not quite so good as the dancing he does in this one

linky

Ok, it's old and you've probably seen it before but I love the addition of the canned laughter. 1:58 is particularly excruciating.
        Jeez, I know it's old but I had to watch it again - it's excrutiatingly awful.

Without doubt, the worse (unelected) pm the UK has ever had.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Jeez, I know it's old but I had to watch it again - it's excrutiatingly awful.

Without doubt, the worse (unelected) pm the UK has ever had.
          Silly question I know, but when has the UK ever had an elected PM?

As far as I'm aware the PM has always been appointed as either the leader of the majority party or coalition. I'm not sure, but I don't think Churchill was leader when he was asked to form a government.

Not that I feel that he was any cop, but Blair was elected as member for his constituency, not as PM, so was Brown.

Comment

Working...
          X