• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing poster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing poster

What was the name of the poster who was from Eastern Europe, raved about the Audi A3 he bought and had or was about to have a nose job to help him pull the ladies.

He used to post regularly about 6 - 12 months ago.

For the life of me, can't remember his name.

My ex once gave me a nose job which is where I got the nickname 'Pencil Dick.'
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

2uk?

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
        2uk?
        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
          2uk?
          Well done.

I think he is back as contractor79 and making friends again in his recent posts.

At least he is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Well done.

I think he is back as contractor79 and making friends again in his recent posts.

At least he is entertaining.
            Nah. 2 different cocks.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X