• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Standing up to arrogant rude bullies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing up to arrogant rude bullies

This seems to come up quite often, but the one place you can't do it is when driving.....

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    This seems to come up quite often, but the one place you can't do it is when driving.....
    Yes you can. Get yourself a sunroof, or even better, a convertible.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Im a pussycat really and I love my 3 series convertible
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        A beat up ancient Land Rover can be quite convincing
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Im a pussycat really and I love my 3 series convertible
          BMW drivers...they're normally really sensible and polite

Comment

I had an old Toyata Surf Hilux, it had been raised and looked good, but nobody got in the way....cos it was huuuuuge!!!!
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              A beat up ancient Land Rover can be quite convincing
              WHS. Used to drive mine around the city and west end and put the tulips up the flash gits who though they owned the road.

It's amazing how quickly their attitude changes when they do the sums invoving their pride and joy and 2 ton of Landy witha 6ft steel girder strapped to it for a front bumper

Mind you, I always got out of the way of the busses. They take no prisoners and they were bigger than me
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                BMW drivers...they're normally really sensible and polite
                These days they are. All the twats who drive like their hair is on fire now have Audi's.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  You can, just stop, that's what I do
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    These days they are. All the twats who drive like their hair is on fire now have Audi's.
                    I was just bitter as an Audi driver who got cut up by loads of BMW drivers on the M1 and M25 today

I'll defend Audi drivers by saying it's the A3's that are the chav reps, and the 'live with mum' types in the TT's

Comment

Working...
                    X