• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is the UK soon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the UK soon?

Supermarket offers jobs in lottery

I'll be off to join the queue then ...
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

A job stacking shelves in Tesco... as a lottery prize... sounds more like a punishment OK it's a job and to many that may be a massive thing, but why doesn't the shop just hire people normally?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Because you don't get international exposure and marketing value by sticking an add for a £6 an hour job in the local paper.

Do you really think that the bloke who won the "worlds best job" actually has to do any "work" that is in any way hard. No.

Comment

What Sockpuppet said

Even crap jobs (not that I'd get one anyway) are now in such short supply that employers can ponce publicity off them. I really need to cheer up.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

How attractive will this offer be for Italians?

What is the unemployment rate in Italy?

How attractive are the salaries in comparison with average earnings?

C'mon BBC! I expect more in depth analysis from you, not to read a story and have more questions at the end of it that when I started.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            How attractive will this offer be for Italians?

What is the unemployment rate in Italy?

How attractive are the salaries in comparison with average earnings?

C'mon BBC! I expect more in depth analysis from you, not to read a story and have more questions at the end of it that when I started.
            About 10 years ago Berlusconi was trying to persuade businesses to move to Italy, using stunning looking secretaries as bait. I was tempted...

The hidden cost is that you have to spend a disproportionate amount of your income on clothes. What a chore
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X