• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MUSE in Teignmouth last weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUSE in Teignmouth last weekend

Anybody else on here go to either of these gigs at the weekend? If not you missed a good show!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

they need to change their name to radioshed.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Anybody else on here go to either of these gigs at the weekend? If not you missed a good show!
      New stuff is dross. Not paying to see the show was probably one of your best decisions yet.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        New stuff is dross. Not paying to see the show was probably one of your best decisions yet.
        Not enough umgangalas or bongos for your rather primitive tastes I suppose?

I would be inclined to take your opinion more seriously if your nation did not see the Lion King Soundtrack as the pinnacle of musical accomplishment.
        However..............
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          they need to change their name to radioshed.
          I imagine they are relatively happy with their progress bearing in mind they are off to support U2 for 10 concerts on the Eastern seaboard of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Not enough umgangalas or bongos for your rather primitive tastes I suppose?

I would be inclined to take your opinion more seriously if your nation did not see the Lion King Soundtrack as the pinnacle of musical accomplishment.
            However..............
            What have you been smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I am sure a google on south african musical instruments might yield you more info. You must try harder OS............

Comment

Would have loved to have been there, however the logistics of driving down from Newcastle and back made it impossible.

I'll just have to make do with Sheffield, Paris and Lieven then
                'elf and safety guru

Comment

Rush for a new generation.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Rush for a new generation.
                    Good shout minestrone, and as I saw Rush on more than one occasion, that would explain a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X