• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone play free online games?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone play free online games?

I play Tribal Wars now and again. It is a free online strategy game, quite interesting.

Anyone else play similar games?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I play Tribal Wars now and again. It is a free online strategy game, quite interesting.

Anyone else play similar games?
    Travian, ranked 210 / 50,000

my arch enemy is Timberwolf, but cuk timberwolf says it isnt him
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Travian, ranked 210 / 50,000

my arch enemy is Timberwolf, but cuk timberwolf says it isnt him
      have started playing, it's very good, like an online version of civilisation/settlers
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I used to like platform games, like Commander Keen, in the early '90s but there don't seem to be any good ones around today.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Too busy playng WoW
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            have started playing, it's very good, like an online version of civilisation/settlers
            Ooh. I like civ so I might give it a go.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              what server are you on chef ?

and how long ago did you join ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

been playing travian and evony while im on my bench time...geeky i know

there are lots of very annoying obnoxious teenagers play those though...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I used to like platform games, like Commander Keen, in the early '90s but there don't seem to be any good ones around today.
                  WHS, managed to get Keen 1 and 4 running under XP. Haven't tried under Vista yet. My limit nowadays is Solitaire and even that starts to get me confused under Linux as there seems to be all there variations.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Travian, Server 6.com
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                    X