• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

More than I get paid per hour!

Pot Washer Contract

Pot Washer required to work at local company, duties will include washing and cleaning pots, hours are 10.15 to 2.15 Monday to Friday. The role is starting this week on a 4 week temporary basis. For more information please email your CV or call 0161 928 2863.

Location Altrincham
    Country UK
    Start Date 09/09/2009
    Duration 4 Weeks
    Rate £5.73 - £6.50 per hour
    Recruiter Adecco
    Contact Adele Markman
    Telephone 0161 928 2863
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JSACM-POT
    Posted Date 07/09/2009 16:36:59
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Someones gotta wash dem filthy pots!

Do you need your own LTD Co for this one?

Comment

Pays for your fags for the day within the first hour, what more do you want???

Comment

please email your CV
        Do you think they need O-levels for this job?
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
          Do you think they need O-levels for this job?
          Yes, and a degree.

You will be subject to credit and security checks

References from every employer of the last 10 years.

There will be three rounds to the recruitment process and you will be subject to extensive testing.

Your performance at the tests will be benchmarked against international competition from alternate suppliers in Eastern Europe and the whole of Asia.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

We're taking the p1ss out of minimum wage jobs now?

Erm...when did that become ok?

Didn't you lot start at the bottom like?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

<yorkshire>
              Aye lass, 'appen we did. When I were a lad minimum wage was what you paid t'mill owner for right to turn up t'work. Youth o' today though, try telling them that....
              </yorkshire>
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Don't think he was taking the piss. Just making an observation.

Nothing wrong with a bit of honest labour. I'd wash pots for that money rather than sit on my arse, on the dole.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Wasn't taking the piss. It came through on my daily feed of jobs from Jobswerve!
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                  X