• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've never been so insulted in all my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been so insulted in all my life

Ever had a run in with one of those earth mother types?

Was at a do the other night and the friend of some femail acquaintance of mine did a complete character assassination on me:

1) Chastised me for wearing one of those breast cancer daffodil badges that I bought off my gf's mother when she did a sponsored walk. "Men have no right to get involved. This is a wimmin's issue blah blah blah...."

2) I got her name wrong then she went off on a big monologue on how getting her name wrong is the most insulting thing you can do to a woman. Bla blah blah.... she even wound up quoting Maya Angelou at me.

3) I was accused of being a crypto fascist for expressing a penchant for west country villages with thatched cottages "Oh they're so hideously white, perhaps you like them because there are no black people in them blah blah blah"

This was a woman 40 years old FFS! Not some petulant teen 6th former.

Anyway, when I left I went for a leak and made sure I wiped my knob off on her hair before leaving. God

Disguested of Tunbridge Wells

Comment

Sheesh

1. Only a simpleton would argue that boobies are not a mens issue. You should have pointed out to her that females are merely life-support systems for boobies.

2. You should have demonstrated the most insulting thing you can do to a woman and showed her your elephant impression.

3. Point out that your servant in the white cottage is a Nigerian who would be unemployed if it wasnt for your generosity.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

And women wonder why men don't take them seriously.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

1 - Men die of breast cancer also

http://www.cancer.org/downloads/CRI/...f?sitearea=CRI

2 - rubbish there are far more insulting things you could do and why is it a women only issue?

3 - Presumably she would have been happy if you said you liked the look of mud huts and pot bellied fly ridden starving kids and those chipped enamel bowls they all have - and that song by the cars!

You should have pointed out that it was obvious that is wasn't just her looks preventing her from getting a shag. If she was singe (and I suspect she was) then you should have suggested that if she lowered her self opinionated views that one day, with a bit of training she might make a nice little wifey for some 'lucky' chap.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post

Anyway, when I left I went for a leak and made sure I wiped my knob off on her hair before leaving. God
            Didn't she notice?
            Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

i'm sure we could do better.

Comment

Never address any of them as Ms either. That is patronising for some reason.

I hate it when replying to business letters from women who sign themselves Anne Flange or something. You don't know them so why send a letter headed "Dear Anne" but then what do you put? Miss, Mrs or Ms Flange?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

yeah that keeps me awake at night too.

Comment

Should have told her she needs a good knobing.

Comment

Working...
                    X