• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GG Allin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG Allin

Anybody come across this guy before? Pal of mine showed me a DVD of one of his gigs, God he really was one messed up individual. I won't go into detail but he makes Iggy Pop look like The Carpenters.

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Anybody come across this guy before? Pal of mine showed me a DVD of one of his gigs, God he really was one messed up individual. I won't go into detail but he makes Iggy Pop look like The Carpenters.
    Iggy Pop is anorexic?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

No, perhaps I should have said he made Iggy Pop look like the Osmonds.

Comment

I've got to see that
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Ah, the man who used to tulip on stage, eat it and throw it over the audience. Got one of his CDs, pretty crap really. A mate in the US went to see him and wrote a review which I'll try to dig out.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Ah, the man who used to tulip on stage, eat it and throw it over the audience. Got one of his CDs, pretty crap really. A mate in the US went to see him and wrote a review which I'll try to dig out.
            Yes, please do that; would be interested to read it. In the clip I saw he wound up rolling around in the stuff and launching himself into the crowd. Unsurprisingly, most of them walked out.

Comment

One of my mates said he stumbled upon a video of him on youtube craping on stage and throwing it into the crowd, he told me the exact search criteria but I TBH I'm not really interested... is my mate weird?

I was in the crowd at Reading festival when L7’s Donita Sparks whipped out her tampon and threw it into the crowd, that didn’t impress me either.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

he was a big fan of poo and sharing it out to everyone. I think he topped himself at a party and everyone posed for photos for a while before anyone called the cops

Comment

Working...
                X