• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One hour call for the 9s party!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One hour call for the 9s party!

No mizzy 9-9-9 thread here. It's Party Time!

Only one hour to go for the 09/09/09 09:09:09 Party doods!

So bring your toonz and bring your beerz and - most important - bring your laydeez!
    I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
    If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Why?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Why?
      Because it's the birthday of the Irish Fire Brigade. That's who you get if you dial O'9 O'9 O'9 into a telephone.

I've brought Vodka, some slabs of Kestrel Lager and a big box of Twiglets.

The Call Centre Manager isn't coming in today to me and Andyw are having an office party and we're beasting any users who call in. Chillin' innit?

SO come and join in the party, doodz.
      I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
      If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

Yo! The toonz is classy - as well as the CDs from Andyw's Nova, we've downloaded some Speech Debelle.

Comment

Nearly time for Party On!

The lagerz is stacked in the machine room and we've cranked the A/C right on up, so even the lagerz a-chillin!

Everybody in the house say Woah!

Everybody in the house say Hey! Hey!

Comment

Do you read horoscopes?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Time check?

Edit:

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Time check?
                09:09:09!

Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party!

Comment

Oh and watch out for any low-flying planes.

999 is the UK's emergency number after all...

Comment

I'm so excited by this party prospect, I'm bringing a crate of Top Deck.

Comment

Working...
                    X