• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DimPrawn ...

... has been retired for reasons of taste and style. It just wasn't right to have this character who drove pimped-up Beemers round Swindon at 5 mph while wearing a Rado watch and sporting a gold medallion.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Is it 'cos iz pink?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ... has been retired for reasons of taste and style.
      If that were the case you would have retired yourself ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He has, a number of times, he jsut refuses to lie down.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          He has, a number of times, he jsut refuses to lie down.
          Unlike these lot :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/8246197.stm

'Lying down' NHS staff suspended

Staff at Swindon's Great Western Hospital face possible dismissal after posting online pictures of themselves taking part in The Lying Down Game.

Seven hospital staff have been suspended for their part in the game, played in mid August.

The game involves being pictured lying down with arms by your side and toes pointing towards the floor.

A hospital official said: "Disciplinary hearings are yet to take place and we cannot predict the outcome."

The images, since removed, were posted on the social networking site Facebook under the title Secret Swindon Emergency Department Group.

In the spirit of the game, extra points are awarded for being pictured in unusual settings.

It is understood staff were pictured lying down on the hospital's resuscitation trolleys, ward floors and the Wiltshire Air Ambulance helipad.

'Set high standards'

Great Western Hospital medical director Dr Alf Troughton said: "A number of staff were suspended following allegations of unprofessional conduct while on night shift duty in the hospital during a weekend in August.

"This did not involve patients and we are satisfied that at no time was patient care compromised.

"The Great Western Hospital sets high standards for staff behaviour at all times and therefore takes any such breaches extremely seriously.

"The allegations have been thoroughly investigated and seven members of staff remain suspended pending formal disciplinary hearings."

Comment

And if there were a category of "Most Boring Poster", you would be the hands down winner.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

And if there were a category of "Most Boring Poster", you would be the hands down winner.

HTH

Its nice to be good at something.

Comment

Its nice to be good at something.
                I knew you were feeling left out
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I knew you were feeling left out
                  Though I take my hat off to you for being good at obnoxious. you are definetly a cuk leader.

Comment

Though I take my hat off to you for being good at obnoxious. you are definetly a cuk leader.
                    Your posts show signs of wannabe obnoxiousness.
                    I can give you lessons if you like.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X