• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bacon and egg sandwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon and egg sandwich

The girl in Fuzzys drew the brown sauce on today with a spiral pattern rather than a zig zag pattern. And cut it diagonally instead of straight across at a slightly jaunty angle.

It actually tastes better this way.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The girl in Fuzzys drew the brown sauce on today with a spiral pattern rather than a zig zag pattern. And cut it diagonally instead of straight across at a slightly jaunty angle.

I've been away for a few days. Has this place been turned into an asylum?

Comment

You can not talk about bacon and egg sandwiches when I am in Germany, it's the rules. In fact you are not allowed to mention any British goodies that I can't get.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        You can not talk about bacon and egg sandwiches when I am in Germany, it's the rules. In fact you are not allowed to mention any British goodies that I can't get.
        No bacon in Germany? (Excuse my lack of knowledge here please, I consider a walk to the end of the drive is a day out.

Germany sucks then,

Comment

No bacon in Germany? (Excuse my lack of knowledge here please, I consider a walk to the end of the drive is a day out.

Germany sucks then,
          There is bacon, and it is very good stuff too, but it is just not the same. It is always sliced so thin that if you show it a frying pan or a grill it turns into a crisp. Now I like my bacon crispy round the edges, but not all through. German bacon therefore doesnt make a decent sarnie...

and now I am slavering and craving a bacon and egg banjo....

GIT

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

There is bacon, and it is very good stuff too, but it is just not the same. It is always sliced so thin that if you show it a frying pan or a grill it turns into a crisp. Now I like my bacon crispy round the edges, but not all through. German bacon therefore doesnt make a decent sarnie...

and now I am slavering and craving a bacon and egg banjo....

GIT
            Why not have a sausage?

Comment

Why not have a sausage?
              Again, not the same now stop it!

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

There is bacon, and it is very good stuff too, but it is just not the same. It is always sliced so thin that if you show it a frying pan or a grill it turns into a crisp.
                Go to a butcher and explain you want your spek cut a little thicker (about 2 or 3 mm); they'll cut it for you, even though they might think you're a bit wierd.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Go to a butcher and explain you want your spek cut a little thicker (about 2 or 3 mm); they'll cut it for you, even though they might think you're a bit wierd.
                  And they might do you some custom sausages a la blighty to boot.

Problem solved. This forum is a great place.

Comment

I have to bring certain products over each week as some things are either a nightmare to find or just too 'different'.

Robinsons (no added sugar) orange squash being one of them

Comment

Working...
                    X