• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who wear their mobile phones on their belt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who wear their mobile phones on their belt

Why?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Why?
    In a failed attempt to look important.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

because it's fashion in China and SE Asia to carry as much stuff on your belt as possible..
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

They secretly want to be Batman, but don't think they would get away with a full "utility belt" at work.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Why?
          Because it's a distraction from their large over-hanging bellies.

Comment

Why?
            It's right up there with people who take a bundle of files into meetings but never open any of them, or those who plonk their car keys on the table as if they're going to have to dash off somewhere.

Posers.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Why not? Where do you normally keep it?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I used carry my phone on my belt because it was too big for my pockets, but I've got a smaller phone now. Phew. Wouldn't want to be thought of as uncool.

Comment

Whats worse:

Hanging off the belt?

hanging off a lanyard round the neck?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

I can now confirm that the subject who was the inspiration for this thread has now answered a call on the holstered mobile.

Comment

Working...
                    X