• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's for dinner?

I need some inspiration on what to cook myself tonight to eat, so, what's everyone got planned for food tonight?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Frozen fish

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      I need some inspiration on what to cook myself tonight to eat, so, what's everyone got planned for food tonight?
      How about some Prawn Vindaloo?
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I wouldn't mind some inspiration either. Not hungry at the minute.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Zizzi's... I'm away in Ipswich... so when on expenses...!
          In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Going for plain and simple tonight; pork steaks with new potatoes, carrots, sprouts and a rich gravy.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

It would appear we're letting Domino's cook dinner for us tonight.

Comment

I am on support : so having dinner delivered. Organic beefburger.

Comment

An amuse bouche of a handful of Sensation's balsamic vinegar and parmesan pomme frite nestled in a delicate white china bowl.

Followed by pommes de microwave with a reduced tomato jus flavoured with a vinegar compote.

For dessert, an amalgam of oil, emulsifier, vanilla essence, water and colourings frozen until solid, accompanied by brown slightly wilted wafer made from organic corn starch and xanthan gum.

Bon appetit!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
                    It would appear we're letting Domino's cook dinner for us tonight.
                    fire over to dominos online, just had a text msg offering 'any pizza, any size £9.99'

might be worth a punt unless your local offers 'buy 1 large get 1 large' on collection only

Comment

Working...
                    X