• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's never too late to say sorry ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's never too late to say sorry ...

... unless your name is Alan Turing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/technology/8249792.stm
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Gordon Brownstuff is now apologising for mistakes which he had no control over, what about mistakes that he did have some influence over ?

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      Gordon Brownstuff is now apologising for mistakes which he had no control over, what about mistakes that he did have some influence over ?
      We will have to wait for another 70 or 80 years for an apology on Gordon Brown's actions.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        We will have to wait for another 70 or 80 years for an apology on Gordon Brown's actions.
        The time for then trouser wetting, drugged up, snot goblin to repent his evil deeds has long past. He has a greater destiny.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

At long last

Great news, but also a very great pity that it took so long to be made.
          Just sliding through ..........

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            The time for then trouser wetting, drugged up, snot goblin to repent his evil deeds has long past. He has a greater destiny.
            I wish you'd mark your links as NSFW!!
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MB99 View Post
              Great news, but also a very great pity that it took so long to be made.
              It's not news at all. Is Gordon going to apologise to every dead person who was given a hard time?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

while in 1950 he devised a test to measure the intelligence of a machine. Today it is known as the Turing Test.
                FFS, does nobody proof read articles at the BBC anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's not news at all. Is Gordon going to apologise to every dead person who was given a hard time?
                  Even if he only did those that he and his party had a part in their suffering, the heat death of the universe would never let him finish.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Agree with a few up. All this apologising for history is absurd.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X