• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PO from Big Blue?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PO from Big Blue?

Anybody else waiting for I*M to produce a PO? Just wondered because the pimp told me she has 7 others waiting.
    Just sliding through ..........

Originally posted by MB99 View Post
    Anybody else waiting for I*M to produce a PO? Just wondered because the pimp told me she has 7 others waiting.
    Have you spoken to the client about this at all? I bet you that the client has paid the agency and the agency are sitting on the money.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Next step me thinks

Yup, I think thats got to be my next step.

Comment

It's all done through a procurement arm, which IIRC is offshore somewhere. It can take a while and I've done work at Big Blue with no PO in place. But they are honourable and will pay from when you start. Not sure how your agent (if IBM, must be Hayes?) will see this though.

Comment

Yup, it's Hayes

Ah right. OK in that case I think I will wait a while longer.

Comment

Yes, it is Hayes

And yes it is Hayes

Comment

Yup - its fairly standard.
              They didn't tend to get them out till last minute when I was there. Generally, I knew about renewals way before Hays

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                It's all done through a procurement arm, which IIRC is offshore somewhere. It can take a while and I've done work at Big Blue with no PO in place. But they are honourable and will pay from when you start. Not sure how your agent (if IBM, must be Hayes?) will see this though.
                I think the finance people are in the Phillipines these days, and UK HR were in Hungary when I left
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                X