• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best bit of pussy(cat) I`ve had lately and I kicked it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bit of pussy(cat) I`ve had lately and I kicked it

So what do you do with a stalking white fluffy cat? The cat often sits outside on my doorstep and meows for a few minutes before walking off (as reported by my neighbours). Sometimes when the door is opened and I don`t know it`s there, the cat darts straight into my house and rolls around on the carpet while also seemingly playing "peekaboo" while partially hidden behind an indoor step. Sometimes when I`m outside the cat seems to ignore me but is never far away, other times it`ll plonk itself behind my feet and start rolling around on the ground or it`ll follow me around and lay down while watching me go about my work. Sometimes it`ll follow me to the car and then plonk itself right in front of me so I can`t drive away until I get out and move it.

Tonight it`s in a funny mood, it has run around following me outside placing itself in front of me as if to stop me walking away in my intended direction. As soon as I stop walking to avoid tripping it rolls around on the ground. So I say "hello fella" and give it a quick stroke (waaayaaah)and walk off into the distance. I see the cat start running towards me but then it disappears off to the left, I know this as I stopped and had a good look around for it and yes I was free, it had disappeared. So I carry on in my merry way (slightly drunk) and the next thing I know I nearly fall over because the darn thing has run across straight in front of me and I`ve accidently kicked it while walking.The little bugger is fine and continued to follow me home and I had to take a detour to try to lose it .

So do I:
    a, Report the cat to the police for harrassment/ stalking behaviour?
    b, Feel sorry for the poor blighter for kicking it if I see it tomorrow and place some water out for it?
    c, Chop it up and sell it to the local Chineeeseeeee? White fluffy cats may be cute but also tasty?
    d, Report it to the owners
    e, Be thankful, at least it hasn`t delivered dead mice to my doorstep as it has been doing to one of my neighbours.
    f, Something else? Am I too soft and should give it a good kick up the jacksey to teach it a lesson (or use a bucket of water)
    g, Just carry on as normal, it really isn`t a problem.

Must admit it`s the only pussy action I`ve had tonight and it has followed me home, rolls around gagging for it (a playful stroke that is), so maybe I should feel happy at least somethiing has sought my attention tonight.

Now if I had pulled tonight I wouldn`t be posting this tulipe about a stupid cat.

MEEEOWWW
    Last edited by SuperZ; 11 September 2009, 23:28.

Does it look hungry - feed it. Does said pussy have a collar? Get the name of the owners - it might be lost.
    Otherwise be nice - you never know when the next stray pussy might turn up.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It's a cat, why are u even bothered???

Comment

Ty dehairing its a*se. Vasline anyone?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Feel slightly honoured that a cat has found you that interesting.

Don't discourage it - at least it acknowledges your existence. There might be days when it'd the only creature that does.

And when you progress onto ladies they might not be that impressed if they discover that you've thrown water/kicked it to get it out of your life.

They may not be cat fans but they won't appreciate cruelty and they might think that that's what might happen to them once you get bored with them...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Me, I would feed it, give it a warm bed to sleep on and a saucer of milk, but I am a big bloody softy but don't tell anyone.......
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              Me, I would feed it, give it a warm bed to sleep on and a saucer of milk, but I am a big bloody softy but don't tell anyone.......
              I'd avoid the saucer of milk - cats are lactose intolerant (despite popular theory, same as mice can't actually eat cheese)
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I'd avoid the saucer of milk - cats are lactose intolerant (despite popular theory, same as mice can't actually eat cheese)
                Not Whiskas milk

Cats love it.....
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Pop down to your local Halfords & buy a litre of Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, dilute with water and leave in a saucer on your doorstep.

..dilemma solved

HTH
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Pop down to your local Halfords & buy a litre of Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, dilute with water and leave in a saucer on your doorstep.

..dilemma solved

HTH

2\10, must try harder troll...

Comment

Working...
                    X