• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is Australia For?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Australia For?

The Aussies proudest moment in recent years must, if you think about it, be the fact that Al Quaeda think it important enough a place to bomb it. The Aussies have one dimension to their sad sorry little lives which is sport. They are obsessed with it and they are only too keen to ram it down the Poms throats whenever they beat us at anything (as if the Brits really give a tulip about sport like cricket anyway).

The Aussies invest huge sums of money into their sport which is the only reason why they are reasonably good at it. We have better things to spend our money on such as paying out welfare to chavs. At least our yobs are the best in the world, so we as a nation are better than the aaussies.

When we go on to beat them at rugby cricket and football (unfortunately they are not good enough to get to play us except as "trial" cannonfodder), despite the fact that no one is interested in rugby or cricket, it says one thing: the poms are winners and the aussies (cant hold a scrum together) are losers.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Aussies

Where would you be without Australians DA, must be the mainstay of you business, other than Saffers?

Or have you moved on to cheaper Poles/Czechs/Lithuanians etc?

Dont knock the people that have most probabaly played a major part in your little agencies success.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

aussies

Originally posted by sunnysan
      Where would you be without Australians DA, must be the mainstay of you business, other than Saffers?

Or have you moved on to cheaper Poles/Czechs/Lithuanians etc?

Dont knock the people that have most probabaly played a major part in your little agencies success.
      Sunnysan, I have nothing against the aussies, in fact I have many aussie mates. I have also made a few quid out of them in the past, so they have been of some use.

As far as the Poles/czechs and Lithuanians are concerned they are fine as long as they dont start beating us at (our) sports and then gloating.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What is Australia for ?

Firstly...

...and secondly & thirdly

I rest my case
        I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Australians are important to our sporting evolution.

Without them pushing us every now and again, and us rising to put them back in their place, England would still be playing cricket like France and rugby like India.

Plus, they were useful human guinea pigs for our early nuclear bomb experiments, to say nothing of providing fodder for a multitude of sharks, snakes and spiders.

Comment

Toni Collette...

...didn't know who she was until I saw her on Jonathan Ross the other night. She scrubs up a bit better than her fellow co-star out of Muriels Wedding thats for sure.

Still I think this is a much better Aussie export:

Comment

Its for exporting all the scum we dont want!
              All Aussies are decended form murderers, rapist, common criminals and puffs.

Very few have Abbo blood as the Abbos are far to inteligent to dilute their spirit in such a way.

Wouldnt it be good if we could export all the chavs and scroungers to Aus again!

BTW. I have a terrific vid of Kylie riding an automated bronco in just her Love Kylie underwear. Cant post it though!
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You mean this one LG?

More fun stuff at their home page http://www.boreme.com.

Work-safe?...do you like where you work?...no?, then click the link.
                Last edited by Joe Black; 14 November 2005, 13:24.

Comment

If Australia wasn't there wouldn't the Earth be a tad unbalanced and wobble around a bit?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                    You mean this one LG?

More fun stuff at their home page http://www.boreme.com.

Work-safe?...do you like your where you work?...no?, then click the link.
                    Thats the one Joe. Sorry for the late reply I was [ahem]busy[/ahem]
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X