• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Street urinals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street urinals

I’ve never even heard of them, let alone seen them, until this evening. What is more I saw two people use them. I am gob smacked.

Also this evening I’ve had:
    • A rude security person at one pub
    • A very drunk Scots man who still thinks it’s “All Maggie’s fault”
    • Load of idiots on the streets

I was going to stay in tonight, maybe watch the Proms or something, but I couldn’t settle down. “’at’ll learn me”, I am NOT going out on a Saturday night ever again: fraking nutters everywhere.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I thought they were know as shop doorways?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Our council sometimes sets these up for festivals etc. It is a bit weird seeing them used as other people go about their normal business. But not as weird as fun runs, where women are increasingly seen to be using the side of the road or proximal to a portaloo, in full view, rather than wait for a portaloo to become free.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I’ve never even heard of them, let alone seen them, until this evening. What is more I saw two people use them. I am gob smacked.

Also this evening I’ve had:
        • A rude security person at one pub
        • A very drunk Scots man who still thinks it’s “All Maggie’s fault”
        • Load of idiots on the streets

I was going to stay in tonight, maybe watch the Proms or something, but I couldn’t settle down. “’at’ll learn me”, I am NOT going out on a Saturday night ever again: fraking nutters everywhere.

You should pay a visit to Vauxhall Bus station. There's some street-level Urinals there... you may even get some women use them too.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Pissoirs on the streets of London?

Since when did the country turn into France?

Comment

I’ve never even heard of them, let alone seen them, until this evening. ..
            I wonder why the two on the end have different coloured logos.

Maybe one of the units is reserved for cottaging.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Once upon a time people relieved themselves most anywhere. This wasn't nice.

Then the Victorians decided to do something about it and provided free toilets and bathing facilities for the masses.

Then someone realised people will pay to use them.

Then someone realised they still made a loss and closed them down.

Then people had to relieve themselves most anywhere. This wasn't nice.

Just don't expect free bathing facilities. Saving money is more important than the spread of disease through poor hygiene.

One day, the Africans will be putting their pennies into little charity envelopes for us to be allowed free, clean water too.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                But not as weird as fun runs, where women are increasingly seen to be using the side of the road or proximal to a portaloo, in full view, rather than wait for a portaloo to become free.
                I know some "educational" websites that would pay good money to host that.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  I know some "educational" websites that would pay good money to host that.
                  I was watching the local marathon the other week and heard a Niagra like sound emanating from my right. Only a few metres away a woman had her arse in the air and was peeing for England. She must have over hydrated as this was only the three mile mark. When finished (in what seemed like minutes later) she stood up, shook her arse and pulled up her pants, while facing the other runners. No inhibitions at all. The men went in the bushes thankfully. Later women started peeing all around the portaloos - some facing away from the runners and some facing them. Quite funny to see. At least none did a Radcliffe.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    I was watching the local marathon the other week and heard a Niagra like sound emanating from my right. Only a few metres away a woman had her arse in the air and was peeing for England. When finished (in what seemed like minutes later) she stood up, shook her arse and pulled up her pants, while facing the other runners. No inhibitions at all. Later women started peeing all around the portaloos - some facing away from the runners and some facing them.
                    This really is turning into a nation of scummers.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X