• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confused.ARSE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused.ARSE

What a bag of tulipe this web site is.

One of those pencil thin sub menu type bolux that you have to stroke the mouse across cm perfect or you lose the menu and have to start again at the parent menu item.

Then having held your nerve you are greeted with a login screen. I log in, complete my details, and am told

"There are errors on page, see below", and then there are no errors listed.

My only consolation is this must be costing them an absolute fortune as no one can actually use the site to get motor insurance quotes.

You really would think they would not make such fundamental mistakes as these.

Losers.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

The reply to my email

Thank you for your email.

One of our Online Support Officers will respond to your email within 3-5 days, although we will endeavour to respond sooner.

I'll drive around with no insurance then.

Comment

That sort of thing drives me

Comment

There's gold in them thar web sites ...
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Couple of alternatives...

Another crappy comparison site.

Any of the direct insurers that refuse to allow their products to appear on comparison sites.

Google for car insurers.

Phone some insurers.

Comparison sites have never paid off for me, their prices have always proven to be miles off when visiting the actual insurers.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Couple of alternatives...

Another crappy comparison site.

Any of the direct insurers that refuse to allow their products to appear on comparison sites.

Google for car insurers.

Phone some insurers.

Comparison sites have never paid off for me, their prices have always proven to be miles off when visiting the actual insurers.
            Thanks TykeMerc.

Comment

Working...
            X