• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Nobody puts baby in the corner" RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nobody puts baby in the corner" RIP

Patrick Swayze dies 14th September 2009
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

yes, sad news. It looked like he had beaten it a while back too. RIP.

Comment

I'll bet that there will be many "women of a certain age" who will be inconsolable today.

Comment

From what I have seen of him in recent years he has remained a gentleman and has dealt with his illness in a dignified manner. The qualities he embodied are in short supply in this day and age.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          The qualities he embodied are in short supply in this day and age.
          indeed, what with him and Donald Sinden gone we are getting really short of ridiculous over acting. It is sad but I won't miss him

Comment

Sad, but not exactly what you'd call a good actor. I thought Point Break was a pretty good film.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Shame, seemed a nice guy.

Comment

People should have more respect. This was the guy who starred in such greats as "Roadhouse" yet all anyone seems to remember him for is some crappy bird-film he once had the bad judgement to take on.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Roadhouse. Still one of my favourite films. Definately a guy film not a chick flick!!!

Comment

yeh def - Roadhouse was an awesome movie. Who was the acress Kelly Lynch or someting? she was major fit back then

Comment

Working...
                    X