• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HIP needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIP needed

No, I'm not that old. A Home Information Pack.

I see I can buy one online for £186+VAT

http://www.myhiphome.co.uk/?gclid=CJ...FVUA4wodSmWcjw

Any advice?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Any advice?
    Yeah, stop posting crap on here.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I bought mine from http://www.nethouseprices.com/ for under £200 and can't fault the service, except they didn't send me a hard copy of the finished report. Though everyone wanted the electronic versions anyway, so that was no problem. It only took about a week to complete.

Comment

No, I'm not that old. A Home Information Pack.

I see I can buy one online for £186+VAT

http://www.myhiphome.co.uk/?gclid=CJ...FVUA4wodSmWcjw

Any advice?
        Only buy one if you intend to sell.

HTH
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

all been quiet now you are selling up?

HIPs are rubbish basically get the cheapest legal one you can and go for a local independant rather than a big company the person doing it will get more in hand that way rather than a big co taking a big cut.
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

I'm selling before the collapse in UK property prices which is due any day now.

Comment

in which case sod the price of the HIP get someone in who can deliver tomorrow, time is money
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

I only wish this prediction would come true but it won't. The current small
                increases will continue followed by a dip towards the end of the year and then a period of pretty much flat prices i.e small peaks and troughs over next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
                  I only wish this prediction would come true but it won't. The current small
                  increases will continue followed by a dip towards the end of the year and then a period of pretty much flat prices i.e small peaks and troughs over next 2 years.
                  Thanks for that Nostradaftmus
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                  X