• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lost Symbol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lost Symbol

Anyone read it yet?

No. I refuse to read the utter crap that Dan Brown churns out.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I couldnt find it to be honest.

Comment

Not read it, but just ordered it for £4.99 (hardback) from amazon (very cheap since it just came out)......

Have read all his books - da vinci code is probably the worst of the lot. Angles and Demons is a good book, much better then the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          No. I refuse to read the utter crap that Dan Brown churns out.
          Do you read any fiction?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I wanted to see the Angels and Demons film, but I didn't have time so I just read the book instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Do you read any fiction?
              Yes loads. Probably 2/3 a month.
              In the past few months: Penguin reissues of 5 classic Eric Ambler novels, Philip Roth "Indignation", the latest paperback George Pelecanos, just finished William Boyd, Ordinary Thunderstorms ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X