• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's (almost) 'armless...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's (almost) 'armless...

Have we done this one?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09...etaway_driver/

At least no one was armed in that unarmed robbery.

Comment

The Daily Mail says he "cannot dress himself and lives at home with his mother"
      Sas?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Sas?
        Bastard. Tea everywhere now.

Having read the piece I can not believe that the judge said the guys disability allowed him to pass a non custodial sentence like it was a mitigating circumstance.
        This twat should be locked up for a good long time. He can not possibly have been in control of the vehicle yet was willing to drive at 100mph risking the lives of all in his car and any other road users and the police trying to stop him. He clearly does not give a toss.

Other than that it is quite amusing.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Yeh, the judge let him off with a slap on the wrist, almost.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Forgot to mention: one of the defendants sucked his thumb throughout the proceedings.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X