• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Rugby fan tells how he lost his tackle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Rugby fan tells how he lost his tackle

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1611970.html?menu=

A Welsh rugby fan has spoken out about how he hacked off his own testicles after his team beat England.

Geoffrey Huish, 31, took an agonising ten minutes to perform the op using a pair of blunt wire cutters, says the Sun.

Then he put his severed parts in a blue plastic bag and staggered to a social club to tell fellow Wales fans what he'd done.

Jobless Geoffrey finally collapsed with blood pouring from his groin as horrified drinkers put his testicles in a pint glass of ice.

They were handed to paramedics who rushed him to hospital - but surgeons could not sew them back.

Geoffrey, of Senghenydd, spent several months in a psychiatric unit as experts tried to fathom his actions.

He said: “I’d told my pal Gethin Probert before the game that Wales didn’t stand a chance. It wasn’t a bet, but I said I’d cut my balls off if we won...

“So I started hacking away at my tackle. It took about ten minutes and there was quite a lot of pain — but I just kept going.

“The cutters were blunt so I had to keep snipping. I cut my penis as well. There was a lot of blood but not as much as you would expect.”

He added: “I think about what happened every day and still haven’t come up with a good reason why. I’d had a lot going on and felt a bit down. I can’t have kids now, but still want a family. Maybe I’ll adopt.”
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Bl**dy hell!!, I wish hadn't read that...

Comment

Dont think he stands much chance of being allowed to adopt...

'So Mr Huish, why are you considering adoption...?'

'Because I cut my testicles off with a blunt pair of wire cutters over a game of rugby, then spent time in a psychiatric ward'.

'I see.... '.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

if you ask me sounds like a load of bollox.

Comment

Imagine having a quiet drink in yer local, then some nonce staggers in with his gonads in a blue bag. Id spill me pint of whisky....
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Well done that man.

If all welshman did it, it would re-invigorate evolution.

Comment

thats all I can say.....
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

"Police said Geoff had a history of mental problems."

No kidding!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                  "Police said Geoff had a history of mental problems."

No kidding!!!
                  that and lots of beer........not a very good mix.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

What a stupid idiot, using blunt cutters to cut his bollox off, I mean why didn't he use a sharp kitchen knife.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X