• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clientco sueing Bob Shawadiwadi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clientco sueing Bob Shawadiwadi

Can't tell you much about it, but ClientCo is preparing a big mother of a lawsuit against The Bob Shawadiwadi Software Corporation for repeatedly supplying tulipe software. I now have to provide ClientCo's lawyers with evidence from the test program. Bob's going to be dragged in front of court.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

+50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Is chetty also involved ?

Comment

Goodness Gracious Me

Second cousin husband sister’s eldest son is being big boy lawyer of Bangalore. He doing very jobby sticking me up. He going to be have me off.
          I do all codes.
          Much Quickness - Plenty Cheapness.
          New most excellent Blogger: http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/
          New YouTube Channel: BobShawadiwadi

Comment

Originally posted by BobShawadiwadi View Post
            Goodness Gracious Me

Second cousin husband sister’s eldest son is being big boy lawyer of Bangalore. He doing very jobby sticking me up. He going to be have me off.

Always happy to see you post Bob

Edit: It'd also be nice if you updated your blog once in a while.
            Last edited by DiscoStu; 16 September 2009, 15:14.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Goodness Gracious Me

When are you going to be updating that most excellent bloggy?
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Goodness Gracious Me

Prepare to face the legal might, in a Dutch court, of Goldberg, Goldberg, Goldstein, Finkelstein and Goldberg, lawyers since 1BC, every case won since 35 AD.

Dutch lawyers are good. Jewish lawyers are better. Dutch Jewish lawyers are about as good as they get. Bob, you're f**ked now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  When are you going to be updating that most excellent bloggy?
                  His first blog post is almost classic comedy.

Much esteemed gentlemen and ladies, please be welcomed to my humble new excellent webby blog. Professor Srinivasa Ramanjanadingdong of Best Bangalore Software Engineer School suggested me do blogging to better my England languages. Me be most excellent graduate of his school. I do best blogger in whole world.

I am top Software Engineer and President of my company Shawadiwadi Software Engineering.

We can do all code languages. C++, C#, VB, JAVA, SQL all done good. Nearly half our expert software engineer got more than 75% on tests at school.

We do you for many less dollar. All days are 10$ in India. Very best prices in whole India.
                  Great to read in fake Indian accent.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Great to read in fake Indian accent.
                    while wobbling your head from side to side

Comment

Working...
                    X