• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency giving good news on the market...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency giving good news on the market...

I was informed today that...

August has seen the first growth of permanent appointments for seventeen months and the first increase in temp billings since July 2008 (on a UK wide basis). In London specifically, permanent & contract placements rose for first time in twenty-one months in August. So, some evidence the employment market and economy is picking up.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    I was informed today that...
    We are about due a boom in the IT sector. It may even be fill your boots time for a little while.
    It seems that for the last few years there has been one disaster after another which has caused the clients to hold off investing in their next new product or upgrade.
    The down turn can not last forever. The technology keeps moving on and legacy systems will eventually NEED replacing.
    The only issue is whether the clients will have their new products or upgrades developed in the UK.

This is about the only thing that is keeping me in the business so please dont burst my bubble.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
    X