• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WPF date picker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPF date picker

According to the codeplex web site you need to download and install the WPF toolkit (done that) and add the reference (done that)

Still not appearing in my toolbox.

Googled = nada

Any ideas?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

You seem to have a lot of technical problems.

Have you thought of hiring a skilled IT contractor?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You seem to have a lot of technical problems.

Have you thought of hiring a skilled IT contractor?

Comment

You need to manually add the control to the toolbox

Comment

I have had most of Suityou's problems over the last year (since I decided that I was going to be a C# jock ).

Difference isthat I JFGI and worked things out.

Asking lame questions in public does seem to invite ridicule....

Comment

I sometimes wonder if all these threads are just a wind up...

Comment

Not a wind up. I am working with WPF which I never have done before, against some crushing deadlines and don't have time to f*** about. Sometimes I come up against these little annoyances, and come here for help. (ClientCo did not hire me for my WPF skills, but rather than create a fuss I just get on with that they ask me)

If it is holding me up I don't consider it to be lame. If it is lame to you, then its a one line "this is how" response Shirley.

One thing I notice about programmers is how insecure they are, and get cheap ego boosts from mocking others rather than doing the decent thing and just helping. If you are all boosted then good for you.

Comment

did you get it sorted?

Comment

They're not lame to me - but I am savvy enough to know that they will appear lame to the outside world.

As I said, I have similar issues to you but I research the answers for myself so that I don't have to be humiliated on here.

Now stop being a victim (you're not a Scouser are you?) ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
                    did you get it sorted?
                    Yes mate. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X