• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wants troll banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants troll banned?

I have seen several posts in the last few days that have made me curse.

I expect to see a counter thread for "who wants suityou01 banned", and expect good results.

If troll insulted the Scots I'm sure he would be banned instantly, but the hammering he gave Mary Poppins the other night and now the road rage thread have made me think he is a socky, and prolly one of CyberCretins.

DISCUSS
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have seen several posts in the last few days that have made me curse.

I expect to see a counter thread for "who wants suityou01 banned", and expect good results.

If troll insulted the Scots I'm sure he would be banned instantly, but the hammering he gave Mary Poppins the other night and now the road rage thread have made me think he is a socky, and prolly one of CyberCretins.

DISCUSS
    Hammering of Mary Poppins = 1 post

I always insult the Scots... they deserve it

Any others you care to highlight or are you talking your usual tulipe?

banning's too good for him... string him up
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Unfortunately, Troll is not a sockie he is, as his name implies, the official CUK troll and has successfully held that position for many years.

He is a racist bigot who spends his time posting antagonistic posts/threads and the original inspiration for the 'ignore' feature.

However, rest assured, he is probably a balding, overweight middle aged man who spends his days in his string vest posting his sh!te on multiple forums.

His only redeeming feature is, that one day, he'll be pushing up daisies!
      Last edited by Clippy; 16 September 2009, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Unfortunately, Troll is not a sockie he is, as his name implies, the official CUK troll and has successfully held that position for many years.

He is a racist bigot who spends his time posting antagonistic posts/threads and the original inspiration for the 'ignore' feature.

However, rest assured, he is probably a balding, overweight middle aged man who spends his days in his string vest posting his sh!te on multiple forums.

His only redeeming feature is, that one day, he'll be pushing up daisies!
        Where are the racist posts ?
        Bigot... a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own since the majority of you are brainwashed, limp wristed namby pamby PC clones, then it's a given

Tall, muscularish body
        No string vests since I got rid of the whippet
        Fine head of hair I'll thank you t'know
        (also please see forum rules on no"personal attacks" btw)

and one day... we'll all be dead

HTH
        Last edited by Troll; 16 September 2009, 20:24.

Comment

...and surely you should have had a poll

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            ...and surely you should have had a poll
            The poll is in the private forum area
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Troll posts stuff I don't agree with but I don't want him banned.
              I don't want SY01 banned either.

Should I be banned?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

"If troll insulted the Scots I'm sure he would be banned instantly" - scottish (and welsh, and french, and german, and sometimes even english) insults appear quite often and personally i couldn't care less. i'm sure it's all meant in the best possible taste

"Should I be banned?" - hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
                  "If troll insulted the Scots I'm sure he would be banned instantly" - scottish (and welsh, and french, and german, and sometimes even english) insults appear quite often and personally i couldn't care less. i'm sure it's all meant in the best possible taste

"Should I be banned?" - hmmmmm
                  Thank you oh omnipotent one sir

grovel... tugs forelock.. doffs cap

( can you ban Clippy for making a personal attack btw? )

Comment

I hate the English, they are all tossers of the highest order.

You can insult the scots all you want, we have our secret agents running the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X