• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men more likely to leave sick partners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men more likely to leave sick partners

Dail Mail

I think that's broadly true, and ditto he is more likely to disappear or engineer a divorce if she turns ugly, but I don't think this tells the whole story. True, as a Daily Mail expert paraphraser concluded "a woman is better at standing by her man than vice versa", in cases of illness or ugliness perhaps, but I don't think a woman would stick by a man who has lost all his money. Whereas a man would stick by a poor woman if she has nice n****s and is up for a bit of ^$$^%$£%$ing.

What does the esteemed panel think?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Dail Mail

I think that's broadly true, and ditto he is more likely to disappear or engineer a divorce if she turns ugly, but I don't think this tells the whole story. True, as a Daily Mail expert paraphraser concluded "a woman is better at standing by her man than vice versa", in cases of illness or ugliness perhaps, but I don't think a woman would stick by a man who has lost all his money. Whereas a man would stick by a poor woman if she has nice n****s and is up for a bit of ^$$^%$£%$ing.

What does the esteemed panel think?
    Maybe my misses sees some future potential in me.

...I don't.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Bollocks.

My wife left me when I was sick.

Comment

It sounds about right although I'm as shallow as the next man.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Bollocks.

My wife left me when I was sick.
          Maybe she's a lesbian?

Comment

Let's face it, men make pretty crap carers so it is not going to be much of a loss for the women is it?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Maybe she's a lesbian?
              Pretty sure she's not.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
                Let's face it, men make pretty crap carers so it is not going to be much of a loss for the women is it?
                In fact it will be more of a benefit
                Less cooking, washing, cleaning etc... for her to do
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why are we discussing a Daily Mail article. Most journalists are thick as pig-tulip but the ones on the mail are ultra-cretinous.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
                    I agree. What are 'male' nurses like?

Comment

Working...
                    X