• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the box tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the box tonight

"Alone In The Wild". Second of three, was a bit of a disappointment last week and I kept flipping channels. That he started crying on day 3 didn't bode well.

"This Week". Is back. It will be interesting to hear what Abbott and Portillo have to say on the jobless recovery.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    "Alone In The Wild". Second of three, was a bit of a disappointment last week and I kept flipping channels. That he started crying on day 3 didn't bode well.

"This Week". Is back. It will be interesting to hear what Abbott and Portillo have to say on the jobless recovery.
    Have to say I was disappointed also.

The bloke was an utter prat. Weeping to himself after only a few days, in what was actually quite a mild, habitable environment.

Resorted to shooting a poor porcupine (that sat patiently waiting for his rifle bullet) just because he was sick of fish and too dumb to work out how to catch anything much else.

His setting snares for rabbits in the Canadian forest was hugely amusing. Are there rabbits there? Errm.. no.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Have to say I was disappointed also.

The bloke was an utter prat. Weeping to himself after only a few days, in what was actually quite a mild, habitable environment.

Resorted to shooting a poor porcupine (that sat patiently waiting for his rifle bullet) just because he was sick of fish and too dumb to work out how to catch anything much else.

His setting snares for rabbits in the Canadian forest was hugely amusing. Are there rabbits there? Errm.. no.

Yeah, more crying last night and he missed a squirrel from what appeared to be point-blank range.

And what happened to "This Week" this week?

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Plenty of other things to shoot at/trap;

http://environmentyukon.gov.yk.ca/wi...ty/mammals.php
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Geez the ice man guy was tough. Just doing a marathon in sandles would do me. They should have him climb Everest or something.

Comment

One not to miss tonight : "Lost Land of The Volcano". Twas fascinating last week. Last in the series.

Comment

Yeah, more crying last night and he missed a squirrel from what appeared to be point-blank range.
              FFS. Yet more bawling, and we have to endure his photographs for way too long, followed by yet more bawling. Almost too dire to watch...

Where did they find him.

Comment

Flicked on ITV4 tonight to find a film called Serenity airing. Does the good stuff hit the less known digital channels first now? Anyway it was pretty good and apparently a spin off from a 'cult' series called Firefly that I've also not seen or heard of before. What's going on.

Comment

Flicked on ITV4 tonight to find a film called Serenity airing.
                  Firefly was better.

Comment

Flicked on ITV4 tonight to find a film called Serenity airing. Does the good stuff hit the less known digital channels first now?
                    Early xkcd

Comment

Working...
                    X